Monday, April 13, 2015

Reagan's 9th Birthday Party

Reagan celebrated her ninth birthday with a sleepover party.  Five girls arrived around 6:00 PM - Miranda, Madison, Addie, Allison, and Karlie.

The theme was American Girl, and each girl brought one or more dolls for the sleepover.




They ate Papa Gino's pizza for dinner and Reagan chose brownie sundaes (instead of cake) for dessert.










The party favor for each girl was a doll sized sleeping bag that I ordered from Etsy.  I had them in a basket with a few activities I had picked out for the girls to enjoy.

The funniest activity was definitely Bean Boozled.  Each colored jelly bean comes in two flavors, one good and one gross, but you don't know whether you are getting good or gross until you bite into it. Some of the gross flavors include barf, skunk spray, stinky socks, canned dog food, and moldy cheese.  I didn't play!!!  I was laughing so hard just watching these girls playing.




They also had fun with the Slumber Party Box of Questions.

Later in the evening, they decorated cookies.


This must have been when I got tired because I didn't take anymore pictures!  The girls did A LOT of dancing and they stayed up talking most of the night.  Reagan was very happy to have all of them there to celebrate with her, and declared it a great birthday celebration.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

I'm totally looking up the Bean game now! That's awesome!
I love the American Girl sleep over! Perfect!
And the sleeping bags...great party favor! Something they will actually use! Brilliant!
We are ice cream people too...so sundaes are perfect!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome party! I have so many wonderful memories of birthday sleepovers! I am sure Reagan will always remember that party! That game sounds so nasty and yet so much fun!