Monday, October 12, 2015

First Trip to Build A Bear

Kate thoroughly enjoyed her first trip to Build A Bear Workshop.  I think I enjoyed it just as much; it was fun watching her get so excited. Surprisingly, it was my first trip too.  Reagan has been with Tom and with Grandma and Grandpa, but I never went before this time.  

Kate received a gift card to the store from the Davidson boys for her birthday. Funny thing - I had considered taking her to the store for her birthday, but I decided to take her to Disney on Ice instead, so the gift card was awesome because she got to do both!

 She picked out this bunny, stuffed her, gave her a giggle, added a beating heart, and cleaned her up.

Her bunny needed an outfit and a headband, of course, and Kate chose a pink backpack over the usual cardboard carrying case.
At the store, Kate chose the name Giggles for her bunny, but later in the day she decided to call her Rainbow.  Whatever the name, she's cute, and Kate had a great time creating her.

No comments: