Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful Wind Spinner

I saw an idea for thankful wind spinners mentioned at Little Wonders' Days and followed her link to Make and Takes for directions.  I cut circles out of poster board and then drew the swirls on the circles and left them out for any takers.  Reagan loved the idea and went right to work creating her spinner.


Some of the things she listed are just SO Reagan that they really make me smile, like shoes, stores, makeup, and steak!

She colored the other side and then I cut along the lines.  I love the finished product.


3 comments:

Sherri said...

What a cute idea! I think I might have the kids make one of these as a letter to the grandparents!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

What a great idea! Reagan is so artistic, and she has beautiful handwriting!

Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone what a fun idea!! I love the finished product as well!