Saturday, November 15, 2014

ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

Collin and Reagan were nominated by Logan Pacheco to take the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge in August and they accepted the challenge!  I just realized that I never posted anything about this.

Here are their videos:



Kate was not nominated, but she thought it looked like fun!  Here is her video:

Reagan nominated Tyler; you can see his video here:

Tyler nominated me; here is my video:

Tom was the last to be nominated (by Mark Wilson); here is his video:

None of my children knew anything about ALS, so in addition to giving us an opportunity to donate to an important charity, this also created some awareness within our own family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that everyone got in on the action!!

Sherri said...

hahaha!! I loved these!!! I watched each and every one of them...love it!!!