Monday, February 16, 2015

My Funny Valentine

The best part of 14 Days of Love this year, was getting a little love in return.

I walked into the kitchen to find this:
 "day 4 of 14 days of love  your the cane of my heart and go bannanas"

At Christmas time, I made candy canes out of strawberries and bananas and she tried to do that here. That explains the "cane of my heart".

That is shredded cheese sprinkled on the fruit.  She also made me toast with almond butter and a glass of lemon water.


Oh Reagan, you are the sweetest girl in the world.  Whenever I am feeling down, you know just how to make me smile.  You have a heart unlike any other, and you certainly know how to melt your mama's heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So so so sweet!!

Sherri said...

I love this! You can see what a great mom you are! :)