Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Winter is the Warmest Season

 These two beauties are loving all of the snow we have had.

 Wow am I grateful for Reagan.  She takes Kate outside and plays and plays and plays until Kate is cold.  I should back up a bit, because before they even go out, Reagan gets Kate all bundled up with snow pants, warm socks, boots, a coat, hat, and mittens.  I don't have to do any of it.  I've said this before, but Reagan is an awesome big sister.
 The girls decided to use their beach toys in the snow.
 Boo and Kelly hung out with them.





It was the perfect day for reading Winter is the Warmest Season, a great book that celebrates all of the warmth that winter brings, such as hot chocolate, grilled cheese, mittens, blankets, and a warm house.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

I love how Reagan takes such good care of Kate! Sisters are the best!
We have only had a few dusting of snow this year...and we are really missing it! I have not read that book...but sounds perfect...especially with HOT Chocolate! :)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful big sister and a huge help for you!! That book sounds like a perfect to me!