Monday, April 13, 2009

I Spy

C and R love I Spy. I have wanted to make I Spy bottles for them since I first heard about them. So, why did it take me so long? At first I wanted to have a theme, but I had so many ideas that I just couldn't decide what to do. Then I wanted to color the rice and just kept forgetting. Finally, I just grabbed a bunch of tiny toys and other little things around the house. I placed them on the copier and made copies of the contents for C and R. I did color some of the rice, but I would have liked to color more. Are they perfect? Who cares! C and R had a lot of fun with them.
Do you see that big wet spot on C's shirt? He chews on his shirt constantly and nothing I have tried will make him stop. By the end of the day his shirt is completely disgusting.


This is not the best picture of R. I was trying to prepare lunch while they played and I only took a few photos.
They played with the I Spy bottles for a long time today. I'm so happy that I finally made them.


4 comments:

Gidget Girl Reading said...

great job!!! I love making ISPY bottles for gifts and party favors too!

BTW we love Stuck in the Mud we read it lots today I need to post our activities we did with it!

Savvy-Motherhood said...

I LOVE this idea! awesome.

Goat Gal said...

I will totally be making this! I love it!
Can I ask what kind of bottle did you use?

Christy Killoran said...

The bottle I used is from a Bolthouse Farms beverage. I think it was a coffee drink, but it could have been one of their juices. I love their bottles because they don't have any bumps or ridges and they are a good size too.