Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tot school

Tot School

C and R were still suffering from ear infections the beginning of the week but R managed to participate in some Tot School activities.



She made this earth craft and listened to a few books about keeping our earth beautiful. R used dot markers to decorate a Love Your Planet printable.


We had a lot of fun with turtles this week.



R LOVED making this puppet and creating puppet shows.




Pom poms are great for counting practice and color review! Read this post to see how we used them this week.



Have a great week! We are happy to be ear infection free now and almost finished with antibiotics!

4 comments:

Life is Good said...

Ok I love the earth day activity! I'll have to try it with my LO!

Unknown said...

My lil' monkey has the same tye dye shirt. It's her favorite. She wears it all of the time.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Nice activities! I need to have more art projects ready and waiting but my supplies are low!

Unknown said...

Love the little turtle. What fun activities! I need to go stock up on some more art supplies for my kids. :)