Monday, April 20, 2009

A Super Award for me!

I am so happy about receiving this really cool award from Sandy at Just for Fun. She has a great blog and I get so many ideas from her. Thank you so much!Here are the rules for this award:Tape it up on your blog somewhere.Pass it along to 5 fellow super bloggers, and comment on their blog to let them know how lucky they are today!When you present your Super Blogger awards, link back to the super blogger who gave it to you.



There are so many wonderful blogs out there but today I am recognizing these super bloggers:



My Two Happy Homeschoolers



Painted Rainbows and Chamomile Tea



The Whipples

Living and Learning


Adventures in Mommydom


I am so happy to have found your blogs and I appreciate the time you take to post about all of the wonderful ideas you have. Thank you!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, thanks for the award!! :)

Ticia said...

YEAH! I'm so excited! Thank you very much.

Ticia said...

Oh and congratulations on your award!

Sherry Gann said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! It really is nice to know that other appreciate the "work" that goes into blogging.

Now off to check out the other blogs. :)

Annette W. said...

Thank you! It's so, so appropriate for you theme! I really appreciate that you thought of me. It always amazes me that our little world can interest others the way it does.
Thanks!...now I just need to pass it on!