Monday, April 9, 2012

K - Thirty Weeks and Easter


Sadly, K caught the nasty virus that invaded our house.  She has been sick since Saturday with a fever and congestion.  Last night, she was so miserable that she would sleep for fifteen minutes and then scream for an hour - it was a long night and I am exhausted.  I brought her in to see the pediatrician today and fortunately there was nothing visibly wrong, so it is just a nasty virus.  I hope that she has a better night tonight.

On a good note, K got her second bottom front tooth last week!

We were supposed to host Easter brunch, but because of all the illness we have had, we cancelled.  I ended up getting sick too, so it was the right decision.  I felt bad that we had to cancel, but I can't imagine anyone wanted to come to our house!

Here are a few pictures from our weekend:






She loves tags!
R got her first sewing kit.  She is working on an elephant.

C got a cool pyramid to excavate.  He loves things like this.  


T slept late and I didn't get any pictures of him with his basket.  By the time he woke up, I was feeling pretty crummy.

Our Easter was very low key, but at least we were all together and only battling a virus.

7 comments:

Sherri said...

I am so sorry your house has been sick! I hope everyone gets better soon!
Happy Easter!

Ticia said...

Oh man, I hope you feel better soon. I love the pictures of C working on his pyramid.

Susana said...

Sounds like Easter at our house! Jesse was sick first, then Jack over Easter weekend with that awful high fever virus. I hope the other kids don't get it, but I've got my doubts as to how they can possibly avoid it.

I am so sorry y'all have been sick for so long and that now Katelyn has it too. I hope she gets well soon and sleeps too! Lots of sleepless nights around here lately, so I know how you feel!

I totally agree with you about being happy to be together and only battling a virus. Truly a blessing.

Jenny said...

I am so sorry you missed having Easter brunch. I hope you all feel better soon. Poor K and poor you for having to be sick and care for sick kids at the same time. That is the worst!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you guys were sick! We were sick as well.. but on the recovery side of it. I hope you guys are feeling better!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Ugh - sorry you've all been sick. I hope things are looking up this week. Poor K!

MaryAnne said...

I hope everyone is feeling better now! That sounds like a truly miserable night.

K is suddenly looking very elegantly grown-up!