Monday, April 30, 2012

Thirty-three Weeks


K's eyes are so pretty.  They are deep blue like R's and she has long eyelashes.


Meal time is so messy.  She insists on doing it herself and that means there is always food everywhere. It is a two spoon job, one spoon for her and one for me and we trade spoons over and over.

Her little wave is so cute and I still haven't been able to get a picture or video of it.  She says, "Hi, Dada," and that is always directed right at Dad so even if she is not even eight months old, I am convinced that she is talking.

K is officially wearing 12-18 months now.  She wears this size for the length; her waist is tiny and the clothes are baggy.

I love to look at pictures of the other three kids around the same age, so here they are:

T - December 1997


C - March 2005


R - October 2006

K - today, April 30, 2012

Look at that wispy hair and that sweet smile.  She melts my heart.

I love this age.

8 comments:

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

K is lovely. It's amazing that she has an expression already!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! Love the pictures of the other kids around the same age! K definitely has a look all her own doesn't she! What a sweet little smile!

Jenny said...

She is so cute. I love seeing pictures of all of the kids.

Ticia said...

How fun to see all of them at the same age. She is so adorable!

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

There's no denying the family resemblance - so cute!

Kelly said...

You have cute babies! I can't believe how big she's gotten. I used to feed Sassyfras and Juiciness like you feed K.
Kelly at Little Wonders' Days

Sherri said...

WE are finally back from Iowa...I couldn't check this blog, because my ipad wouldn't let me sign in ...I don't know why? She is absolutely gorgeous! I love how you have all their pictures at the same age! She is beautiful!!!

MaryAnne said...

Her eyes are amazing!!! I've noticed that before - in R, too :)