Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Twenty-nine Weeks

This is what K does while I shower.  

K is babbling up a storm now; it is just so cute, she loves to talk.  She says "ba ba ba" a lot and C has decided that she is trying to say brother.

She pulls everything out of my hands now, and she protests quite loudly if I take something away from her.

I am very grateful that she has remained healthy through all of the illness in our house lately.  C's ear infection did not return, but he has a virus and had a 104.5 fever on Sunday night.  I hope that K continues to stay healthy.

5 comments:

Ticia said...

Oh no, that is a high fever. I hope it calms down soon and that everyone is healthy.

MaryAnne said...

We had that high fever virus a few weeks ago. No fun.

K is so cute in that photo! I hope she stays healthy!!!

Sherri said...

She is hooked up while you take a shower!
I love that she is saying "brother"!
We had a ton of sickness the 3 weeks before I had Rex...so far we are healthy...since he came home!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Ugh - I hope C feels better by now. I hate viruses. K is as cute as ever, and I hope she doesn't catch it.

Jenny said...

I hope she stays healthy too! Poor C :(