Thursday, August 29, 2013

Mario Party

I had one Super Mario tablecloth left from Collin's party, so I thought it would be fun to have a little Mario Party.

 I put out plates of fruit and told the kids that each one symbolized something from Mario.  They knew right away!  I was surprised!  I thought I was way off track, but I guess not!

Strawberries = red for Mario
Green grapes = green for Luigi
Peach slices = Princess Peach
Banana slices = gold coins

 They gobbled up all of the fruit.

Later in the day, I made brownies and cut one to look like the Super Mario Goomba.  I added some details with pieces of marshmallows and mini chocolate chips.

Ha ha ha - NOT perfect, but Collin and Reagan knew what it was, so who cares!!!!!!!!  It's all about having fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun!! I love the brownie!!

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

That's fantastic! Love the fruit and the Goomba - it looks great.

Sherri said...

I absolutely love it!!!
Nothing I make is perfect...infact, I think your creations are PERFECT! Btu like you said...my kids always love it...and that's why I do it...for them! :)