Friday, December 12, 2014

Cherry Returns!

Our elf is back for another season of silliness.  If you are wondering what he has been up to while visiting, here are a few pictures:

He arrived with a paper chain countdown.

Cherry can't make it through a season without drinking our maple syrup; he doesn't go for the real stuff either, he prefers the super sugary syrup!

One morning we found him in the middle of a game of mini marshmallow tic tac toe!

I'm not sure if he had some sort of accident or if he just likes playing with band aids!

Sliding down the banister is fun!  Kate's shoe was filled with elf on the shelf chocolates.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness so much fun!! I love the sliding down the banister one :)

Sherri said...

Hahhahah!
Your one of the most creative moms I know! Love it!

Sherri said...

Hahhahah!
Your one of the most creative moms I know! Love it!