Sunday, December 28, 2014

Disney on Ice

The girls received a joint Christmas present - tickets to Disney on Ice with me on the day after Christmas!

We arrived a little early, so the girls got snow cones in Disney cups to enjoy while we waited.  Reagan chose an Olaf cup and Kate chose an Anna and Elsa cup.  They both chose Olaf straws.



Right before the show started, we bought a bag of cotton candy that came with an Olaf hat.

We (except Kate) have been to Disney on Ice a few times, but this was definitely the best one I have ever seen.  I especially loved the Frozen segment (it snowed; I thought that was so very cool!).  Reagan and Kate enjoyed the entire show; Kate was completely mesmerized by the entire program.  She sang a lot of the songs throughout the show, and I had so much fun just watching her enjoy the whole thing.  We had GREAT seats too, just three rows back from the ice.  There were a lot of empty seats, which was nice because we didn't really have to deal with crowds when we visited the bathroom and bought a pretzel during intermission.



Kate loved her first Disney on Ice show.

I'm so happy that we went.  It was a fantastic outing for the girls and me!  We all enjoyed every minute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE the Olaf hat! So glad you guys had a good time!!

Sherri said...

I'm impressed with all the special time the kids are getting this Christmas break! Your amazing parents!

MaryAnne said...

This sounds like a lot of fun! I'm hoping to take my kids as part of a blog campaign next month - we'll see if I get picked!