Saturday, February 9, 2013

STUFF

Kate loves clothes.  I was sorting hand me downs for Kate and she wanted to try on all of the clothes!  She kept bringing me dresses and gesturing for me to put them on her!

Reagan and Kate both do this thing with their big toes where they lift the big toes a little bit higher than the rest of the toes.  I don't really know how to explain it, but I have always loved it about Reagan and I'm happy that Kate does it too!


Kate wakes up in a great mood in the morning, but waking up from nap is a whole different story.

Reagan FINALLY has her very first loose tooth (see it all wiggly and gross on the bottom?  I am not a fan of loose teeth).  Her top front tooth was pulled when she was three after she hit it on a table and an abscess developed, but this is her first "real" experience with losing a tooth.  So far, it is still hanging on by a thread, but it won't be there much longer.

Kate discovered the joy of writing on the chalk board this week.  She did this for quite a while.

 Why do these kids always want to sit on the dog's bed?  Poor Kelly.

Odd place to hang out.  KIDS!

6 comments:

Sherri said...

How old is Reagan? Luke has only lost one tooth...and I thought he was late. I think they are the same age?
HaaaHaaa! I love that Kate wanted to try on all the clothes! She's starting early! Annika is just getting out of the changing every hour stage...but Brady has entered it. Luke never did, so I thought boys didn't do that...Well, I have one who does! :)

MaryAnne said...

This is a fun post! Kate is turning into more of a kid and less of a baby - how does that happen so fast???

Anonymous said...

aww about wanting to try on clothes! Sammy use to be super grumpy when he woke up from naps too! Yay for a loose tooth!!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Yay about the loose tooth. Reagan must be excited.

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Yay about the loose tooth. Reagan must be excited.

Ticia said...

Wendy is the same way about hand me downs. I swear that girl changes clothes 5 times a day.