Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Trash and Water


Kate has become especially fond of doing things she sees me doing.  That's all well and good except that one thing she really seems to enjoy is throwing things in the trash.  Unfortunately, she does not discriminate - books, dish towels, toys, etc. have all been found in the trash!

I found her throwing away one of her favorite books!

She also discovered that she can get water from the refrigerator if she has the right tools.

Here she is using a measuring cup to push the dispenser.


Then she poured the water into her cup and drank it!


I guess that wasn't enough water because she went back to the fridge with a pitcher!
She is SO clever, and keeps me on my toes all day long.

5 comments:

MaryAnne said...

She is so funny! Smart kids make for busy parents!

Sherri said...

I love the last picture!
She is on her tippy toes!
I'm glad you caught her favorite book!

Anonymous said...

Love the innovation she has for getting her own water!! Too sweet! Kate is getting so big!

Ticia said...

We had to buy new silverware because of my kids "helping." I still have the occasional piece disappear.

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Wow, Kate is a smart problem solver already!