Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Snow Tunnel


Over the weekend, Tom, Collin and Reagan built a snow tunnel in the front yard.  To build it, Tom shoveled most of the snow from the front yard into a pile, packed it, and then dug out the tunnel with the kids.  It took a long time!





I was very impressed and even slithered through it myself!

Kate wouldn't go in the tunnel, but she did enjoy a few minutes of snow play.  She enjoyed watching Collin and Reagan play too.







This surprise snow storm was fun.  I think we are ready for spring now!

4 comments:

MaryAnne said...

That tunnel is amazing!

Kate's eyes look exactly like Reagan's - so pretty!

Sherri said...

GREAT TIMES!
We miss the snow..we got one good dumping this year..but it melted!
We were just talking about how much we enjoyed fort making!
I think you guys are have topped all forts...I love this!
Great pictures of Dad playing with the kids!

Anonymous said...

Wow that tunnel is amazing!!

Ticia said...

Man, that's the one reason in my mind to have snow.