Saturday, March 16, 2013

Tyler - Sophomore Year Semi-Formal

 Tyler went to the Freshman-Sophomore Semi-Formal with Hailey last night.  They had a really nice time and rumor has it that Tyler even danced!  Reagan and I tried to get him to show us his moves, but he wouldn't.

 Poor Hailey was FREEZING for these pictures!
I love this last picture; they both look so happy!  I'm glad they had a nice time.

Just because I LOVE to compare, here they are at last year's semi-formal.  It's amazing how much they have changed in just one year.

4 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Oh, they look so excited! That is awesome that Tyler had a great time!

Ticia said...

Those are great pictures, getting ready to leave. And she does look cold.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Maryanne they look so excited! Tyler has a very nice smile :-)

Sherri said...

I seriously can't believe it's only been a year since that last semi-formal...time goes too fast!
I love posts with Tyler....we don't get to see much of him!