Friday, March 29, 2013

The Last Week of March

 So sweet.  I love moments like this.  Kate is such a sweet girl, always ready with a kiss and a hug.

Kate pushes her baby in the stroller all around the house, barreling through anyone and anything that gets in her way.

 Reagan is always listening to music and dancing; it's just what she does!


New sneakers.

Pretty girl.

Colored by Kate.  She is always coloring lately.  I have never seen a one year old color as often or for as long as she does every day.




I love this picture of Kate; it reminds me of ET.  The trundle under Reagan's bed was out, and Kate climbed up onto the bed and got right in the middle of the stuffed animals.  Every time she sees that hat, she puts it on, and it just made the picture.

 Kate and Collin used contact paper and tissue paper to make Easter egg decorations today.



 Kate's egg.
Collin's egg.
Reagan went to work with Dad this morning, so she didn't make a tissue paper suncatcher egg, but it sounds like she had a lot of fun at the office!

In the evening, Collin and Reagan worked on decorating some real eggs.  They used three different techniques:

crayon on hot eggs (this is my favorite; I love the way the crayon melts and looks so bright),


food dye in the egg twirling machine,


and painting with food dye and cotton swabs.




3 comments:

Sherri said...

Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!
You had one awesome week!

Anonymous said...

whew what a week! Love the contact paper eggs! What fun that Reagan got to go to work with Tom. I need to do the crayons on hot eggs.. maybe we will do some rocks soon!

Ticia said...

I love the picture of her in the animals, I agree it is too cute.