Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hello from our new kitchen!



I love our new kitchen. It's white. I hope it stays that way. I also love the way the sun fills the room in the morning, not that you could tell from these photos. I love the cabinet space (see the wall of tall cabinets in the top photo), the shiny granite counters, the island that makes cooking so much easier. I am so happy here.
A house is not a home until you bake something in the kitchen, so we are looking forward to baking molasses cookies this weekend. I can smell them already!

10 comments:

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

We have white kitchen too, but it's not nearly as spacious. The kids look pretty much at home there. Happy baking!

Jenny said...

It looks great! I am so jealous of that wall of cabinets! I could use that in my kitchen.

Gidget Girl Reading said...

I can tell it has some great natural light! you better post the recipe to those cookies when you bake them sound yummy!!!

Rebecca said...

How fun!!

Laura said...

Wow, your kitchen looks really nice! :o) Sounds like you are busy making the new place into a happy home.

Annette W. said...

I like it! Very cute...the kids and the kitchen. Show us more of your new home!

Angela said...

Congrats on your new Kitchen. i am looking forward to the day when I will make a similar post.

Susana said...

Would love to have those new cabinets and granite counter tops!! You've seen mine:-).

Cute pictures of the kids too. Again, so happy you are all so happy there!!

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

How very exciting!!! Glad to hear you are all getting settled into your new home nicely. I wish I could smell your house when you bake those cookies!! ;-)

Lynn said...

Congratulations!! Your home (and yard) look beautiful. Ahhhh, kitchen storage space makes all the difference.