Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Party for Papa

Yesterday was my father's birthday and we had fun throwing a little party for him. We made pizzas (prosciutto and onion, Hawaiian, cheese, and pepperoni) and cupcakes.

C and R loved decorating the cupcakes - they were HEAVY on the sprinkles!

Papa made a wish and blew out the candle!

Papa is a Patriots fan, as are the rest of us. Actually, T is a Steelers fan but we can just pretend that he isn't.
We hope you enjoyed your birthday celebration Papa!

5 comments:

Susana said...

I LOVE this post! I absolutely LOVE it!

The picture of the kids with your dad is wonderful!

I am making the prosciutto pizzas tonight for dinner with my parents and brother:-)--I am going to try a basil/pesto sauce--I'll let you know how it is.

Susana said...

I just noticed R has on her Dorothy dress, doesn't she? So sweet.

Gidget Girl Reading said...

aww what a sweet post and great pics!

I'm so glad you were able to spend his birthday with him. that is great that your kids know your dad their papa!

I'll have to try the pesto sauce

Ticia said...

"but we can pretend he isn't" loved that.

Mandy said...

papa is one lucky guy!