Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Disney World 2013 - Day Five

Sunday, October 20 was our final day at Disney World for this trip.  We began by heading to the Grand Floridian hotel to find a place for breakfast.  Kate spotted Tigger and Winnie the Pooh in a restaurant, and luckily they had availability, so we were able to enjoy a character breakfast.  It was a great way to end our vacation!







After breakfast, we went back to the pool for a while and then Tom and the kids enjoyed some Dole Whip (I almost left that out, but they all enjoyed it so much!) before we left for the airport.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

We really need to take our kids..they would love it! The age difference is the difficult part! But I guess anything is possible if I just put my mind to it!

MaryAnne said...

Love how thrilled Kate was to meet these characters!

Anonymous said...

oh my word the pictures of Kate with Winnie the Pooh and Tiger is just adorable!!