Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Minions

A few weeks ago, we had a movie night and decided on Despicable Me 2.  I NEVER thought Kate would have ANY interest in the movie, but I was SO wrong.  She LOVED it.  She has watched it many times since, and we also borrowed the first movie from the library; she loves that one too. Collin and Reagan are also big fans of the movies!  Both movies are very entertaining, and I don't even mind watching them repeatedly.

Minions have been popping up around here lately.

Reagan brought one of these minion bananas to school for snack, and all of her classmates and her teacher LOVED it.  Kate enjoyed the other minion banana.

A super sweet treat.

And you may be looking for gold at the end of the rainbow, but according to Reagan's drawing, there is a minion at the end of the rainbow!


I would like to find a few minions myself.  I think they could be very helpful around here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness we love those movies!!! Great job on the snacks!

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

The banana is brilliant!

Sherri said...

Ever since Dispicable Me I have wanted to do a family movie night....then the second one came out..and I just loved it too! I am still planning to do one..and I adore what you guys did!
It's my favorite cartoon! :)