Thursday, April 24, 2014

P is for Pig

After a little break for Easter, we are back in the swing of alphabet fun.  School vacation week meant that Reagan helped me with P is for Pig.


 Reagan was a HUGE help telling the story of the Three Little Pigs.  Later, I found Kate telling the story with the little props we used.


Reagan also made a letter P coloring page for Kate.

Kate was so silly with the pig nose I made that I had a hard time getting a picture!

 Whenever I am in the kitchen, Kate says, "Mama, I will cook and you can be my helper"; it is so very sweet, melts my heart every time.  She mixed up batter for pancakes because there is no way we could do P for Pig without including one of her favorite books.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! I love the 3 little pig props!

Sherri said...

I'm having a tough time getting back into a routine of letters...I need to do better!
I always love what you do with Kate!
she is one lucky girl!
Your pig pancake is to die for!