Tuesday, April 1, 2014

N is for Nest - Part Two

The sun was out today (please don't mistake that for warmth because it was windy and not warm at all in the morning, but it wasn't raining) and Kate was finally starting to feel better.  Both of those things worked in our favor as we were able to go for a short walk to look for birds' nests.




I absolutely LOVE that she was looking out of the wrong side of the binoculars.  She is just too cute.

I spotted a few nests, and I tried to point them out to her, but I'm not so sure that she saw any of them.  I pointed them out to her in the pictures later.


We read Two Little Birds by Mary Newell DePalma and revisited our other bird/nest books from last week to finish up our final installment of N is for Nest.


2 comments:

Sherri said...

Hooray for a nice cold day for a walk! This winter has lasted too long! We have finally warmed up but our rainfall is out of control!?
Kate really is too cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that picture of her with Boo is adorable! Looks like a fun walk!