Tuesday, April 29, 2014

P is for Pigeon

Mo Willems is a true genius when it comes to children's literature.  We LOVE his books.  I had to include Pigeon in our letter P fun, so we had a little pigeon party.

I love Kate's little hand there.  If you are familiar with the Pigeon books, then you understand why we had hot dogs and cookies with no nuts.  I also included a toy bus, and since we don't own a toy Pigeon, I made a balloon version and a construction paper letter P version.

Kate was very excited when she saw this all set up.


 Collin was a great helper.
 Kate always wants to let the Pigeon drive the bus!!!

There is no cuter pigeon.

 Computer time is very exciting for Kate, and she thought Pigeon's Hot Dog Dress-Up was just the funniest thing ever.
We had a lot of fun with Pigeon!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

I love your P is for pigeon!
So cute!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!! The balloon is just awesome!