Thursday, April 3, 2014

N is for Nose

I could not resist some silly nose cups right in time for the letter N.

The cups are all named.  The one Kate chose with the nose ring is The Artist.  I hope this is as close as she ever gets to a nose ring.

 Reagan had The Starlet, and Ellie had The Yenta.

I could NOT convince Collin to try a cup.  He thinks they are gross and made it clear that he will not drink out of a cup with a nose on it!!!

Dad tried one though; he chose The Leading Man.

So funny!!!

 Kate and I read these nose themed books.  The Little Bunny book has scratch and sniff pages.  Kate enjoyed this, but she found most of the smells to be too strong; she did like the strawberry fragrance though.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness those cups are a riot!

Sherri said...

I wish I could see you with a nose cup! I love those...they are so funny! My kids got a kick out them too! :)

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

Those cups are hilarious! Where in the world did you find them?

Christy Killoran said...

I found the cups on Amazon.