Saturday, July 26, 2014

Sleepover

Miranda, Madison, and Addie slept over last night.  They did not do much sleeping though!
 Oobleck

Tie dyeing pillow cases







I have only done tie dye with my own children in the past, so this was a new experience, but we came out of it just fine.  I had everyone run through the sprinkler and then shower to make sure the dye did not end up anywhere other than where it should be.  It's funny, all of my pictures show the nice calm dyeing process, but what I did not capture was them going a little crazy with the dye and ending up with it all over their legs and feet.  It's going to be days before they are back to normal!

 After everyone cleaned up, we made s'mores pops.  They loved this!








When we did the actual tie dyeing, the girls asked if they would be able to use their pillow cases at bedtime.  I said, "no, they won't be ready early enough".  Well, little did I know that they would still be awake at midnight.  Actually, Madison and Kate were asleep, so only three of the tie dyers slept with their new pillow cases.





Kate is happy to use hers as a blanket!  She had so much fun hanging out with the big girls!

Collin had a great night too!  He went to the movies with Tom, Jack, and Max (Planet of the Apes movie) and then slept over Jack and Max's house.  I'm sure they also did not sleep much.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

This is the BEST!!! Love the pillow cases!! And the smore pops! Too much fun! :)

Anonymous said...

What fun!! Smore pops and tye dye what fun!!