Monday, September 15, 2014

A Dirt Bath

Kate loves dirt more than any of my other children ever have.  I can't help but wonder if maybe my other children loved it just as much, but I wasn't as willing to let them enjoy it this much!

The last few soccer practices have been held at fields with plenty of exposed dirt for her to enjoy, and boy has she enjoyed it.

She scoops it up and rubs it all over her body.  It actually looks like she is using it like soap, scrubbing her skin with the dirt.

 She throws it up in the air, rolls in it, and massages it into her hair.
She has the time of her life playing in the dirt, and when we get home, her bath water looks like mud!  It's all great; look at that happy girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE It!! Good job embracing it :-)

Sherri said...

These pictures are so precious! I have somemud lovers!!! Someday all our kids will get dirty together!