Monday, September 29, 2014

Escobar Farm Corn Maze

Yesterday morning we went to Escobar Farm to try their corn maze.  We had very warm weather for the end of September (low 80s), so luckily this corn maze was just the right size for our family to explore in the heat.  The maze had two sections, and this was perfect because Reagan led the way through the first section and Collin led the way through the second section.  They both did very well navigating through the corn, and even though we had a map, we never used it.  Another nice thing about Escobar Farm is that they allow dogs in the corn maze!  We brought Boo; it was way too hot for Kelly, and she is a little too big for corn mazes anyway.

 There were a few of these silly cornundrum signs throughout the maze; they were fun little puzzles for us to solve.






 Kate and Reagan rode the cow train after we completed the maze.  It was cute!


The maze had a Wizard of Oz theme.  There were only a few references to The Wizard of Oz, but we thought these legs were funny!!!  I had to assure Kate that the legs were fake before she would let me put her down!

Every time we go to a corn maze, I realize that I have the worst sense of direction.  I don't think I would ever get out on my own!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL at the last statement!! Looks like fun!! I love the legs!

Sherri said...

I can't get out of those mazes either...I would literally get lost forever if I didn't yell for help! This looks like a fun farm...I miss the pumpkin patch that we use to go to in Iowa! :( I haven't found one that I love her yet. I am determined to keep looking! :)