Thursday, January 3, 2013

Santa Pictures Through the Years

It's January, so I shouldn't really be posting Santa pictures now, but I found some pictures of me as a kid and thought it would be fun to post them with pictures of my children with Santa through the years.

Weird looking Santa, no?  There is no date on this photo, but I'm assuming it was 1975.  If that is correct, I was a few months shy of my third birthday.  I think I look like Katelyn a little bit.  My mother told me that Kate looks like me when she cries and that appears to be true.

1980 - I was seven and my sister was three.  She appears to be giving someone a rather nasty look - LOVE it!

1997 - Tyler's first Christmas.  After this year, I could not get Tyler anywhere near Santa without him screaming.  My next picture of Tyler with Santa is in 2004 and the only reason he agreed to it was to sit with his baby brother!

2004 - Tyler was 7 and Collin was 4 months old.  Poor Collin vomited (more than just spit up) ALL THE TIME as a baby.  You can see the wet spot right under his chin.  It wasn't until Reagan was born and I eliminated dairy while nursing that I realized I probably could have stopped the vomiting he suffered with just by cutting out dairy.  LOVE his face in this picture!

I don't think we took pictures with Santa in 2005; I can't seem to find one.  I was very pregnant with Reagan, so maybe we just skipped it that year.

2006

Buttonwood Park Zoo - 2007 - Tyler was 10, Collin was 3, and Reagan was 21 months

2008 - Milk and Cookies with Santa at the Buttonwood Park Zoo

2009

2010

            2011 - Buttonwood Park Zoo
                                             
2012

I love looking back at these pictures.  They are so precious and I am happy to have them all in one place.  

On a side note, we have some CRAZY looking Santas in these pictures!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

It's interesting how your kids already look like their older selves in early pictures. I am sure I can recognize Tyler in his 7 year old picture (a very cute 7 year old too!)

MaryAnne said...

These are fun to look through!

Anonymous said...

aww loved this little walk down memory lane! Sammy's one and only Santa picture it was a woman in the costume!!

Ticia said...

The Santa for 2008 looks so cheerful! I think that one is my favorite.

Sherri said...

This is amazing to have these pictures! :) I love them all! I would never be able to pull that off! I love it!