Monday, December 31, 2012

SNOW!

We have been waiting and waiting and waiting for some real snow, and we finally got it on Friday.

This snow is HEAVY!  For the third time this year, a storm caused damage to the trees in our yard!  Prior to this year, we haven't had any damage!


Tom took Collin and Reagan sledding on Sunday.



Here is a video of Collin sledding (as always, to view videos, you must log in to the blog - videos do not appear in emails of blog posts).


Today, the whole family went to Pierce's Beach for more sledding fun.


Here is a video that shows Reagan sledding and Collin sledding with Katelyn.


I love the way Collin and Katelyn both yelled "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" down the hill!
You can really see and hear it in this video:

This is Katelyn's first experience with snow and her first time sledding.  She loved sledding.  At one point, I tried to pick her up off the sled and she pushed my hand away; she didn't want to stop!  Collin did a great job holding her tight and keeping her safe the whole time!

Kate and I left with Tyler and Collin after a while, but Reagan and Tom continued sledding for another hour or so.

I am so grateful for the snow and all of the fun the kids had playing in it!

5 comments:

MaryAnne said...

My kids LOVED playing in the snow today!!!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

We are jealous :) It's sunny 60 degrees here, Anna is out riding her bike :)

Sherri said...

I'm jealous! You guys got a ton more than us! BUT...my kids have fully embraced the snow we do have! :)

Anonymous said...

Ohh my goodness I loved these videos! Kate had so much fun!!

Ticia said...

It does look fun!