Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hiking the Blue Hills

On Sunday, we hiked the Blue Hills. The trails are very rocky and too difficult for R so she got to spend some quality time with Grandma while the rest of us went hiking.
We all enjoyed the hike. T and C had been to the Blue Hills with Dad before, but this was my first trip.
I was so impressed when C actually touched a caterpillar.
He is not even five yet, but he is a great hiker and enjoys it so much.

I had to include some puppy shots, of course. Kelly is almost seven months old now and she is a great hiker too.

10 comments:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

I love hiking! It's a great family activity.

Kirsten said...

My gal did some caterpillar petting the other day too - I was surprised she touched it! I loved playing with caterpillars as a child. :)

Annette W. said...

Hmm...I'm guessing the last picture is you, which means that you are no longer blonde! :)Very cute.

Kelly doesn't look like much of a puppy! I bet you all had a lot of fun...even R!

Gidget Girl Reading said...

we love hiking too! love your puppy!

Ticia said...

So much fun! I love hiking.

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the site! I just squealed out loud!:)

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

Did I mention that I don't like teasers GRRRRRRR

Jen said...

Looks like a great family day out!

Jen
Creative and Curious Kids

ps. I need to work on my unimportant things! My next post!

Jen said...

Looks like a great family day out!

Jen
Creative and Curious Kids

ps. I need to work on my unimportant things! My next post!

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

OOPS looks like you were just tagged, well I tagged you again with the Honest Scrapper Award/tag.