Monday, November 9, 2009

Thanksgiving Favorites from 2008

As you know, we have been a bit under the weather here. We have not even started our Thanksgiving crafts yet, but I found some photos of our favorites from last year. As soon as we return to normal, we will revisit some of these and add some new crafts too! Stay tuned!

Turkey Headbands (Family Fun)

Pilgrim Hat Treats (Family Fun)

Turkey Spoons
(I think the one in the front with black hair looks a little like Jay Leno; no one else thought so though)

Turkey Cupcakes (Family Fun)

Ten Little Indians


Paper Bag Turkey

Hand print Turkey Puppet

Bubble Wrap Indian Corn

We are on the mend, so you can expect some fun Thanksgiving projects soon!
*I don't remember where all of these ideas came from. I didn't have a blog at the time so I didn't keep track. There are a few that I know came from Family Fun magazine and I noted that in parentheses.

12 comments:

danita said...

these all look great! we will definitely try some!

Gidget Girl Reading said...

looks like some great ideas! LOVE the turkey spoons! hope your feeling better soon, sent you an email

Ticia said...

Turkey spoons look fun. I'll have to try it, that is if I remember to do it.

Cara said...

Love the headbands and the cupcakes, and well, ALL of your crafts!

Susana said...

I like every craft in this picture. I hope we can make those hats!

The kids look adorable wearing their headbands:-).

The idea for the spoons is so fun!

Jenny said...

These are all cute ideas!

silly eagle books said...

I love the turkey spoons.

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

These are all great ideas! I'm so glad to hear you guys are on the mend. Kuddos to you for keeping things so positive on your blog during all of that sickness. We haven't started Thanksgiving crafts yet either, but I think that may change tomorrow... Fun!

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

some cute stuff! how cute they r too!
I hope u r all up & well ASAP! A I look forward to ur crafts.

Stacy said...

Feel better soon! Love the crafts!

Jeanette said...

We have not started any Thanksgiving crafts yet either. I think I am going to wait until next week. This post has given me several great ideas though! Thanks. :-)

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

You have so many good ideas and thanks for the links. I doubt that we will make many Thanksgiving crafts at home though. Anna does tons of them at school. However... turkey spoons look very tempting :)