Monday, September 26, 2011

Two Weeks


I'm not sure if anyone else notices, but K has changed so much already.

She is much more alert, she looks and feels bigger, and she already looks more like a baby and less like a newborn.




K still wants to be held all the time.  I know this won't last forever, so I am trying to enjoy every minute.

I have never had any problems getting my babies to nurse.  K is doing great - she spends most of the day eating.

If I have to put her down, the vacuum cleaner soothes her instantly - I have to get a white noise machine.

I love her long fingers and toes!  They are so kissable.



One of my favorite times of the day is when I am packing lunches for C and R because they both spend that time entertaining K.  It's very sweet.  I have to remember to take pictures!!!!

My favorite baby item this week is our new rocker from The Land of Nod - thank you Grandma and Grandpa!
We spend a good part of the day in this chair!  This is me first thing in the morning - lovely!

15 comments:

Debbie said...

Such a sweet post, she is so precious. Selena was my only baby that would calm with the vacuum. Enjoy her! I love the picture of the two of you, you look so in love and happy!

Ticia said...

She looks so precious! What great brothers and sisters to entertain her.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! :-) Love the last picture!

Amanda said...

Awww! What a cutie and the cuddles ARE wonderful!

Goat Gal said...

I am finding myself gazing at my baby and just enjoying her as well. I guess that wisdom comes with experience. I have a white noise machine to drown out the noise of the rest of my family when Delaney and I nap. :)

Julie said...

She is just so adorable!!

MaryAnne said...

She IS looking very grown up! I can't believe how fast they change!

Your rocker looks wonderful! Enjoy every minute with your newborn!

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

I hope you really are enjoying every minute. She's just beautiful!

Kelly said...

You both almost, almost, make me want another one. She is so cute. Enjoy!
Little Wonders' Days

Amy said...

It is amazing how fast they change at this age. She is absolutely beautiful, and I am so glad that things are going well for you!

Jenny said...

She's so beautiful! That does look like a super comfy rocker!

Susana said...

Christy, she is beautiful. Her feet are so, so sweet. She is just so pretty and I know just how much you have to be eating up the time with her while she is so small and new.

I love the picture of the two of you. You are looking at her so lovingly.

That rocker is awesome! They are SO comfortable. You are going to LOVE having it!

Enjoy every second. Having a tiny baby is just the best thing ever.

Sherri said...

She's perfect and and you look amazing!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

What a sweet picture of the two of you. K is so special, and I am happy that things are going well for you.

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

**gasp** She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! And you look AMAZING!

Congratulations, Christy!!!!!!! xoxoxo