Sunday, May 20, 2012

Our House - Rhino Shield Continued

The guys worked over the weekend.  They covered every door and window with plastic and applied primer and whatever else they put on the house to get it ready for paint.




Remember when I whined about the noise of the sanding?  I think that was more tolerable than not being able to see out any of the windows!




Supposedly, they have about three more days of work.  Unfortunately, it is supposed to rain most of the week:


MonMay 21

Showers
65°
58°
Showers
CHANCE OF RAIN:
70%
 
WIND:
E at 10 mph

TueMay 22

Showers
74°
59°
Showers
CHANCE OF RAIN:
40%
 
WIND:
SSE at 7 mph

WedMay 23

Showers
74°
57°
Showers
CHANCE OF RAIN:
40%
 
WIND:
SSE at 7 mph

ThuMay 24

Few Showers
70°
59°
Few Showers
CHANCE OF RAIN:
30%
 
WIND:
SSE at 8 mph



















































 I hope the rain stays away and the work is done this week!

Oh, one funny thing...every time the crew chief comes to the door, he asks for Tom.  He says, "your husband?".  I guess he thinks I am not allowed to make any decisions or write checks!

5 comments:

Ticia said...

Isn't that frustrating when guys act like that? I guess it's because there are so many wives who don't want to deal with anything housework and just pass it off to their husbands.

Now that I think about it, I'm sure I've done that too at times.

Anonymous said...

Ughh that would drive me insane to not be able to see out of the windows!! LOL it always cracks me up when people do that!

Sherri said...

It will all be worth it!
I cant wait to see the end result!

MaryAnne said...

It will look so amazing when it is finished! The guys who redid our heating system a couple years ago acted like I wasn't allowed to do anything, too.

Jenny said...

I HATE when people ask for Dave to be there for estimates and stuff. Little do they know that I wear the pants in this family and pay the bills. LOLOL!

That would be so strange to not see out of the windows!