Monday, May 7, 2012

Thirty-four Weeks


K tried Cheerios for the first time.  She has eaten a few, but most of them end up on the floor which means that Kelly's new favorite spot in the house is under the high chair waiting for treats from K.  I also introduced K to yogurt, but so far she does not like it.  T, C, and R loved yogurt when they were babies, so this surprised me, but she is totally tight-lipped when I try to feed it to her; I'll try again, maybe a different flavor.

K screams for my keys.  I have to keep them out of sight because once she sees them, she wants them and she is very vocal about it.  AND, if I do give in, it is almost impossible to get them back from her without a full temper tantrum.  Most of the time, I refuse to give them to her, but if she is really fussy and we are grocery shopping, I might give them to her to keep her calm.  I was talking to a friend the other day about keys and remote controls and how babies love them and have zero interest in the toy versions, why is that?

Random thought - I love that K's hands always smell like bananas.



Here is a video I took of K last week; she loves to talk!


4 comments:

Sherri said...

keys are a huge problem around here..I don't know if it is because we are in the car business...and there are always keys around...but all my kids love keys...and lose them!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Those sweet first babbles are so precious! K is growing quickly!

Ticia said...

The boys love yogurt and Princess hated it, so similar confusion.

I had a friend when I was pregnant with the boys who said her dog gained 5 pounds when her daughter was first learning to feed herself.

Jenny said...

So cute! Sometimes I think they just like things that are forbidden. Also, buttons are pretty cool and keys make fun noises. LOL!