Friday, August 17, 2012

Disney World 1974

I found some old pictures of me in Disney World when I was about a year and a half.  

That is my mother holding me in front of Cinderella's castle.

Here I am with my father and some odd orange head character.

I am the blonde!  The other three children are my cousins - Jeffrey, Jill, and Sandra.

I am not in this picture.  Goofy is covering my grandmother's mouth.

I love old pictures like this.  I thought my kids would get a kick out of seeing me as a tot, but they were more intrigued by the pictures of my parents - "Ha ha, Papa has long hair!"


6 comments:

Jenny said...

That is so funny!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love looking at old pictures!

MaryAnne said...

I love old pictures, too! What's up with Goofy covering your grandmother's mouth and your cousin's face??

Ticia said...

That last picture makes so much more sense now that you've explained it. I saw it on your FB page and thought it was a face mask.

Sherri said...

These are great! I love old pictures too! I don't have many of myself, but my husband's mom, gave me loads! We love to sit an look at them!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

How fun. We showed Anna our old photos and she had a hard time imagining us as babies and toddlers :)