Sunday, August 5, 2012

Santa at the Supermarket

The other day I ran in to Stop & Shop with Collin, Reagan, and Katelyn.  As we were checking out, Reagan had a funny look on her face and seemed to be staring at someone.  I told her it isn't polite to stare and she whispered something about Santa.  This got Collin's attention and then the two of them had the funniest looks on their faces (it turns out that Santa was winking and waving at them).  I turned around and saw a man with white hair and a beard.  He came over to tell the kids that they are on the nice list and should keep up the good work.  Then he posed for a picture and gave us a business card.  He didn't appear to be shopping; I think he was just there for business.  The kids thought it was great; well, Collin and Reagan did, Katelyn was not thrilled!




6 comments:

Jenny said...

LOL, that is too funny! Santa at the grocery store in August? I bet they were a little surprised.

Ticia said...

That's adorable!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I don't know if it's funny or creepy. Fascinating to meet Santa in August though!

Sherri said...

OK...that is so cool...and how awesome to have a santa who will do home visits??? I would totally use that!!

Anonymous said...

LOL that is hilarious and awesome!

MaryAnne said...

He does look like Santa! LOL at Katelyn's reaction!