Monday, August 27, 2012

Fifty Weeks



Kate is much more confident standing now.  She is constantly pulling herself up, and nothing is safe on low tables or shelves anymore.

She has started to play peek-a-boo.  It looks a lot like blowing kisses, although sometimes she puts her hands over her eyes instead of her mouth, and she says something that sounds like peek-a-boo (kind of sounds like "pa boo").  I have tried and tried to capture it on video, but as soon as she sees the video camera, she tries to grab it and climb on me.

Katelyn has become very interested in Reagan's baby dolls the past few days.  She likes to point to their eyes, noses, and mouths.





7 comments:

Susana said...

Wow, I knew her one year mark was fast approaching and even though I read every one of these posts, see the titles each week...for some reason '50' really hit me that she will be one in just two weeks!! Too fast...

In that first picture of her with the baby doll she looks beautiful, stunning. So soft and sweet, those blue eyes--SHE looks like a doll.

She is just so pretty, Christy. I can't wait to see what you do for her party!

MaryAnne said...

So sweet! Emma always pointed at her baby doll's eyes, nose, and mouth at that age.

I love Kate's big blue eyes!

Sherri said...

Wow!!!
Almost a year!!
How???
I can't even imagine the pulling up stage...we are at the sitting stage and he is already grabbing everything!!!
I love your updates...it helps remind me of whats next! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I love the pictures of her with the baby doll!

Ticia said...

I can see in your future many more baby dolls :)

I can't wait to see what you do for her 1st birthday!

Jenny said...

So sweet!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I bet she is getting her own doll for her birthday :) She is adorable!