Monday, August 27, 2012

The Neves' Annual Cookout

Yesterday, we went to the Neves' cookout.  I think this is our third year celebrating the end of summer with the Neves.  I didn't bring my camera, but Collin and Reagan had so much fun that I wanted to capture a few moments with my cell phone.

This is the view from their house; it is beautiful.


Collin and Reagan spent a lot of time collecting little treasures.  Unfortunately, they forgot to take their treasures when we left.  At least we got pictures.

This is Reagan's collection.

Collin collected a lot of lobster pieces!  I think those hands and feet in the corner belong to Uncle Jimmy.

The best part of the day for Collin and Reagan was definitely the annual boat ride.  They always get to drive a little, and they love going fast.  They went on the boat with Dad and Mike Neves, Jr.  


Tyler didn't come this year because he had a cold and decided to stay home and rest.  Katelyn was there, but I didn't really get any pictures of her.  She was very good the whole day.  Everyone had a great time.

5 comments:

Susana said...

This looks like a really pretty place. Fun too. I love the treasures they collected. Hanna always gets those lobster pieces too. We almost always leave our treasures! I so hope we make it back to the beach at least once more this summer. We haven't been the last few weeks because honestly Jamie and I just don't have the energy to put up with Jesse right now. Pathetic, I know.

I bet the boat ride was super fun!

Sherri said...

Their collection is awesome...lobster? We haven't been to a beach that we can collect lobster. that is too cool!

Anonymous said...

What a great end of the year celebration! Beautiful view from their house!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I wish I had a view like that. It's a nice summer end tradition to spend time in a beautiful place with friends and family.

Jenny said...

So pretty! Those are awesome treasures, too bad they forgot them. What a fun family tradition.