Friday, September 7, 2012

Another First Day of School

Today is Tyler's first day of sophomore year.  I hope he has a great day, and I really hope that this is a great school year for him.  He wasn't thrilled about letting me take a picture, so this is the best I could do.


Yesterday, I made the school bus cake to celebrate the return to school.  Making it while holding Katelyn was just a little difficult!  It shows in the details; this is a messy, lopsided bus!


No one seemed to care that it looked messy.

When asked about the first day of school, Reagan said it was "awesome" and Collin said it was "boring".  I asked Collin why it was boring, and he said they didn't get to do any work.  I'm sure the teacher will rectify that real soon!

7 comments:

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

This cake looks amazing. Too funny Collin was looking forward to more work :)

MaryAnne said...

I love the picture of Tyler and Kate.

Too funny that Collin was bored because there wasn't enough work!

Jenny said...

Fun cake! Cute pic of Tyler and Katelyn. LOL at Collin being bored.

Anonymous said...

Tyler looks so proud holding his baby sister :-) Love the cake!!

Sherri said...

That bus cake is the BEST!! Nothing I make is ever nice and neat...it is always effected by the loving care of little ones! I have found it to be the best! I really do love that cake though!

Ticia said...

I still think it looks amazing. I'm sure Collin will get work sooner than he wants it.

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

What a great cake - messy or not, it's terrific!