Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Cookout at Grandma's

We went to Grandma Susan's house for a cookout on Sunday.  It was nice to see everyone.  Grandma's yard is so beautiful; I love this picture of her with the four kids with the flowers in the background, even with the food in Collin's cheek.

Uncle George and Tyler always seem to have great conversations.

Katelyn was very good all day.  It is so easy to take her places.  She didn't want anyone to hold her, but she was friendly and smiley with everyone.

Grandpa with Collin and Reagan


Great Grandma with the kids



Reagan and Brittany are BFFs.  Brittany gave Reagan those sunglasses and some fun jewelry.  Reagan thinks Brittany is the prettiest, coolest person.

Matt, Tom, and Mark


Great Grandpa is amazing with the kids.  He is 89 (I think) and still gets down on the ground to play with them.  Somehow I didn't get a picture of Reagan with him, but she adores him and often says he is her favorite person.  On a regular basis she tells me that she wishes he will live to be one hundred.

Collin and Katelyn look more and more alike as she gets older.

Reagan with Uncle Paul

Uncle George, Auntie Cyn, and Great Grandma with Reagan and Collin

Reagan with Uncle John

Uncle Mark with Collin


Daddy's Girls


The food was great, the company was great, the atmosphere was great; it was a perfect day.

8 comments:

Sherri said...

I love Grandparents house! I wish we lived closer! I saw you have an Uncle Paul, we have a house of Paul's. Mark's middle name is Paul, so is Luke and Rex...as is all the boys on Mark's side for as far back as i know! Crazy huh! I rebelled and gave Brady a middle name after my dad!

MaryAnne said...

Great pictures from a great day! I wish we had more family nearby...

Ticia said...

It looks like a wonderful end of summer cook out. I love some of those pictures.

Kelly said...

How wonderful that the kids have great grandparents! Unfortunately, we've said goodbye to all our greats. My great grandmother lived to 102 and while she couldn't get around well her mind was with her and it was great to visit with her.
Kelly at Little Wonders' Days

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

How lucky that your kids have grandparents close. I loved the picture of Collin and Kate together.

Jenny said...

What wonderful pictures! It's so great that you have them. I need to remember to take more of the family and not just the kids.

It sounds like you all had the perfect day!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful end of summer get together!! Looks like everyone had fun!

Susana said...

These are all very sweet, priceless family pictures and it looks like you had a very happy time together.

That is the sweetest thing Reagan wishing her Great Grandpa would live to be 100. Bless her heart...