Friday, September 21, 2012

Begging for Food

Kate loves to eat.  I mean LOVES to eat.  She eats anything and everything these days.  The funny thing is that no one can eat anything without Kate begging for a piece.  She is like a little dog!!!  She makes her way over to whoever happens to have food and whines, whimpers, points, and does whatever else it takes to get a bite.



I think her favorite food is anything anyone else is eating!!!  The funny thing is that Reagan was the same exact way as a baby.  AND, I am not sure why I am saying Reagan was the same way, because she STILL loves to eat whatever anyone else is eating and she is known for sticking her fingers in Dad's food and stealing a piece.  Sometimes this drives Tom crazy, BUT I am convinced that Reagan is the best eater in the house (she eats everything, and has a very mature palate) because she likes to try what everyone else is eating and I hope Kate grows to be the eater that Reagan happens to be now.  Plus, Kate is so darn cute that no one can resist the way she begs for a bite.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL that is hilarious! I love that you caught her in pictures :-)

Ticia said...

Wendy was the same way as a baby, sadly she's not that great of an eater now.

She still is my kid who will sneak food though.

Sherri said...

This made me laugh...those pictures are adorable! My kids want a dog so bad...and I think Kate (also known as Rex..in my home) is the perfect substitute!

MaryAnne said...

So funny!!!

Jenny said...

LOL about her begging like a dog. That is so cute. You are right, that's a great way for her to try new things.

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

These pictures are just way too funny. I hope she grows up to be an adventurous eater like Reagan!