Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Day of School

Today is the first day of a new school year for Collin and Reagan.  It was a little crazy getting back into the routine, but everyone got out the door dressed, with clean faces and brushed teeth, and with lunches and snacks packed, and a few supplies in their backpacks.  Hopefully we didn't forget anything!

I made first day of school pancakes, blueberry for Reagan and chocolate chip for Collin, and I attempted to shape them like a two and a four in celebration of their new grades.





 First day of second grade for Reagan!!!

 First day of fourth grade for Collin!  I can't even believe he is in fourth grade - that's just crazy.

 That is Ellie (our next door neighbor) with Collin and Reagan.  She comes over in the morning to take the bus or walk to school with us.  When I told Kate that Ellie was coming over this morning, she said, "Meow Meow Meow"!!!  I laughed so hard!  Ellie also happens to be the name of one of Auntie Karen's cats.  I guess Kate remembered that from our trip to New York this summer.
I can't wait to hear all about their day!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Congrats on starting school! Reagan looks so pretty in this dress. I hope that all three kids will have a great year.

Anonymous said...

I hope they had a great first day of school! LOL about the cat!

Sherri said...

I love love love your pancakes!
So awesome!
Reagan's dress is adorable! You just have super adorable kids...they make everything look fantastic!

Jenny said...

They are getting so big! I'm still in shock Abby is in 4th grade too! Where does the time go?!