Thursday, September 12, 2013

Kate's Birthday Celebration

We had a nice birthday celebration for Kate at Grandma Susan's house.  It was just right for Kate, and she seemed to have a great time.







 A toy phone for Great Grandpa, and a toy phone for Kate.  I think they were texting each other just like the teenagers do -- sitting in the same room, but still have to text each other.
 I wish I had brought my camera instead of relying on my phone.  Kate is too quick for my phone and my pictures are a bit blurry, and the flash on her hair -- YIKES, harsh.  Oh well.  One of her gifts was a toy purse, and she enjoyed putting lipstick on everyone!  Too cute.


Thank you, Grandma, for hosting this party and doing all of the work!  We had a great time, and Katelyn's birthday was very special.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Happy Birthday little Kate...you couldn't be any cuter!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

It looks like a great party. I loved the picture of all four kids together.

Anonymous said...

aww too sweet!! Happy Birthday Kate!!