Thursday, September 26, 2013

Throwback Thursday

There is this new posting activity on Facebook where people post old pictures on Thursdays, and it is so cleverly called "Throwback Thursday".  Anyway, I like stuff like that, so I thought it would be fun to post some old pictures here on Thursdays...when I remember to do so, of course.

This is Reagan and Collin in the summer of 2006.  Reagan was about four or five months old, and Collin was almost two.  I LOVE this picture because you can really see how chubby Reagan was - look at the rolls on her arms and legs, and the double chin is just fantastic, but those cheeks may be the cutest, most squeezable cheeks ever.  I also love how round Collin's face was at this age; now his face is much thinner, and his eyes are so bright and blue here.  Also, I can't be certain, but I would bet that he has something in that hand and he is just mushing and squeezing and enjoying the feel of whatever it is.

I'm going to love this Throwback Thursday thing, alliteration and all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my word!!! I just want to squeeze them both!! You can see both of them in their baby pictures for sure but my how they have grown!

Ticia said...

You can see so much personality in Collin's face. That's one of the fun things about being 2, the personality starts to emerge.

Sherri said...

THese are so cute! All my early pictures are in boxes...I am going to love it one day when I get them all out and look back to my older ones as wee babies! :)