Monday, January 9, 2012

My Perfume

I don't ever wear perfume.  R thinks it is very fancy though and she recently worked with C to make me a bottle of perfume.


I'm not sure of the exact ingredients, but they did tell me that there is vanilla hand soap, toothpaste, hand sanitizer, lotion, and lip smacker in this bottle.  Honestly, this homemade variety smells pretty good.

They both LOVE to mix things together to make their own special concoctions.  I love that they do this together, and I'm happy to be the recipient of one of their concoctions.  So far, I have not used the "perfume", but I like to see it in my cabinet.

9 comments:

MaryAnne said...

How sweet! =)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet perfume they made you!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

They are quite little scientists! Anna loves to whip up perfumes too, but she usually does it outside with leaves and flowers.

Debbie said...

So sweet!

Ticia said...

That is precious! You'll totally make their day if you wear it someday......... :)

Sherri said...

HaaaHaaaHaa! That makes me laugh....I remember when Brooke made me some perfume..it was about 5 years ago...this brought back awesome memories!
Have fun smelling good!

Jenny said...

LOL! Abby does this in the tub and tells me it's her special lemonade or hot chocolate or whatever.

Susana said...

This is so sweet of them. I bet you will be smelling great when you try it out :-). I know they had fun making it for you.

Kelly said...

This is so funny and cute at the same time!
Little Wonders' Days