Monday, January 2, 2012

Sixteen Weeks


I love K in pink because she has such pretty pink skin and the pink highlights that, especially those cheeks! 


Auntie Karen (my sister) and Uncle Mark came to visit from upstate NY last week.  K met them for the first time.


I love this picture of R reading to K!  They were in my bathroom while I was in the shower.  R loves to read anything by Dr. Seuss and K loves to listen.  Here she is reading Green Eggs and Ham.


K has really started grabbing and holding on to things, including hair!!!!  R was yelling, "she has my hair, ouch!" when I took this picture!  It isn't the greatest picture, but you get the idea.

11 comments:

Sherri said...

She is beautiful in pink!
I love that R reads to her...how fun!

Ticia said...

I agree pink is awesome on her!

I love that your kids continue to want to interact with her.

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

It really looks like K was listening intently to R reading - what fun!

Annette W. said...

Wow! I love the attentiveness of K to R and the book! I am trying to encourage more of that.

(So you have company in the bathroom, too, huh?)

MaryAnne said...

She is suddenly looking much older! Love the photo of K and R reading together!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I think R is really enjoying her new role of a big sister - how sweet that she is reading to K!

Jenny said...

She's cute! I love those overalls. Abby had a cute denim pair similar to those and I still have them. They were one of my favorites.

Debbie said...

I love the picture of R reading to K.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!! Love R reading to K! So sweet!

Kelly said...

Super cute pictures, especially the one of R reading to K.
Little Wonders' Days

Susana said...

Sweet pictures of R and K. I bet your sister and BIL loved seeing her and were so excited too.